***Oh My Goodness! Everyone I am so sorry and completely embarrassed to admit that I put up the WRONG video on my page! I was wondering why everyone was asking for MORE singing videos, and saying that I have a beautiful voice lol! Ugh…I attached the wrong video to this posting and I JUST realized it!!! So, I’m re-posting this blog with the correct video attached lol! Please watch, enjoy, and may your ears forgive me for the craziness you had to hear a few days ago lol! Oopsie!
There was so much to say and share in this Video Blog, and hopefully I articulated what was on my heart clearly without confusing many of you! Lol…as I’ve said in the video I am in NO WAY an expert on anything, but I wanted to share my process, and how I’ve been not only seeking freedom, but walking it out. As I mentioned in the video I think it’s so important to take action and go after these things.
So while, there is still much that I have yet to learn, Im confident that Im on the right track, and learning and growing each and everyday.
Things that I’ve learned and have made a difference in my life
1. Im wasn’t born to live my life in bondage
- John 10:10 “I came so that they could have life and have it more abundantly.”
- Gal 5:1 “Christ has set us free to live a free life. So take your stand! Never again let anyone put a harness of slavery on you.”
- Psalm 34:22 “GOD pays for each slave’s freedom; no one who runs to him loses out.”
2. Make the necessary changes
Please feel free to comment and to share your own experiences.